All of our products Benefited oxytocin.
Oxytocin is a mammalian neurohypophysial hormone. Produced by the hypothalamus and stored and secreted by the posterior pituitary gland, oxytocin acts primarily as a neuromodulator in the brain.
Oxytocin plays an important role in the neuroanatomy of intimacy, specifically in sexual reproduction, in particular during and after childbirth; its name, meaning “swift childbirth”, comes from Greek ὀξύς, oksys “swift” and τόκος, tokos “birth.” It is released in large amounts after distension of the cervix and uterus during labor, facilitating birth, maternal bonding, and, after stimulation of the nipples, lactation. Both childbirth and milk ejection result from positive feedback mechanisms.
Recent studies have begun to investigate oxytocin’s role in various behaviors, including orgasm, social recognition, pair bonding, anxiety, and maternal behaviors.For this reason, it is sometimes referred to as the “bonding hormone”. There is some evidence that oxytocin promotes ethnocentric behavior, incorporating the trust and empathy of in-groups with their suspicion and rejection of outsiders.Furthermore, genetic differences in the oxytocin receptor gene (OXTR) have been associated with maladaptive social traits such as aggressive behaviour.
It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines, a list of the most important medications needed in a basic health system.
- Stress Reduction
- Decreased Anxiety
- Weight Loss
- Improved sleep
- Better Sex
- More Energy & Focus
- Helps With Autism
- Wake up feeling excited about the day. No more dread and worry
- Enjoy time with your child, family, spouse, or partner
- Enthusiasm about work, relationships, and life
- Achieve intimacy again
- Stop the immobilizing fear that’s been holding you back
- Boost your natural production of the “love hormone”
- Choose life, laughter, and happiness
- Defuse controlling habits that jeopardize loving relationships
- Diminish the frequency and intensity of problematic behaviors
- Enhanced feeling of safety in social interactions
- Gain a greater sense of trust for others
- Reduce fear based thoughts of paranoia and obsessing
- Reduce the feelings of general anxiety